This massive slate will feature 13 games tonight with some favorable stacks that favor GPP lineups. There is also a player that is a must roster for all cash lineups. The price indicated in the article reflects the pricing from Fanduel.
5 -One off’s
- $2,600 Joey Wendle is hitting fifth today against RHP Velasquez. Velasquez has not been great this year as he struggled against the Braves during his first start. He gave up 9 hits and 4 earned runs.
- $2,400 Mitch Moreland is batting third for the Red Sox today against struggling RHP Chris Tillman. The Red Sox are my top stack for tonights stack and Moreland will benefit from all the scoring in the heart of the order.
- $4,500 Manny Machado faces LHP Eduardo Rodriguez. This game has the feeling of a 40 point night from Machado. I would roster him if I have the salary in 15-20% of lineups made. Biggest boom bust candidate for the slate.
- $2,600 Jordy Mercer has a solid matchup tonight against Dillon Fisters. Although Mercer isn’t a home run candidate I do believe Pittsburgh has a sneaky stack today.
- $3,500 Anthony Rendon faces LHP Kyle Freeland. Rendon crushes left handed starters hitting .360 BA with 17 HR’s against southpaws.
Top 4 Stacks
- Red Sox – Mookie Betts is a must for the stack. Moreland’s low salary allows you the cap space to have the 1,2,3,4 hitters
- Yankees – You can’t go wrong with a Stanton, Judge, Sanchez stack. They are in an excellent situation tonight and there are a few cheap pitching options that make this stack viable.
- Nationals – With $2,500 Ryan Zimmerman is way underpriced although he hasn’t performed to his expected level yet this year. Bryce Harper should be less owned than normal going against a lefty but I trust Rendon to get on base in the first inning forcing the Rockies to pitch to Harper.
- Pirates – have a sneaky stack tonight with their right handed hitters. The Pirates are facing LHP Dillon Peters. In his last start, Peters went 2.2 innings with 9 hits and 3 walks for 9 runs. The Pirates are in a prime position to have another breakout game.
3 Home run Challenge Hitter
2 Pitchers to key on.
- $10,000 Garrit Cole has been dominant in his first two starts of the year (61, 58 PTS) and I expect him to miss a ton of bats tonight against the free swinging Rangers. There are enough cheap one off hitters to make a successful stack while using Cole.
- $5,500 Jacob Faria is facing the Phillies tonight in Tampa Bay. While Faria did get shelled for -19 points in his last starts, this caused his price to be significantly lower than it should be. Faria is certainly a gamble but combining two elite stacks makes this an enticing option.
1 MVP Mookie Betts. He is an elite hitter in the contact department and I expect him to excel against Chris Tillman. Betts is the reason a Red Sox stack will be so popular tonight. Betts is a must for all cash games.
For June 15th we go a little risky with Chris Sale and Patrick Corbin pitching.
Pitcher: Chris Sale $11,500 Patrick Corbin $5,800
Catcher: Stephen Zogt $3,o00
First Baseman: David Ortiz $5,500
Second Baseman: Jurickson Profar $3,100
Third Baseman: Danny Valencia $4,100
Shortstop: Manny Machado $4,100
Outfield: Jose Bautista $4,300, Ryan Braun $3,600, Nelson Cruz $5,000
Pitcher: Marco Estrada $8,600
Catcher: Stephen Vogt $3,100
First Baseman: David Ortiz $4,100
Second Baseman: Rougned Odor $3,000
Third Baseman: Hernan Perez $2,000
Shortstop: Trevor Story $3,400
Outfield: Jose Bautista $4,200, Adam Eaton $3,300, Matt Kemp $3,200